CIEE Summer Intensive French Language in Rennes, France
Want to improve your French this summer? Immerse yourself in CIEE's 8-week intensive language program in Rennes. In this beautiful city in northwestern France just two hours from Paris by train, you'll take courses that are the perfect level for you. Not only will you advance your appreciation of grammar and greatly improve your abilities to speak, write, and read French, you'll see amazing historic sites and architecture, hear the music of the French language, and taste the je ne sais quois that makes French food some of the best in the world.
Study abroad in Rennes and you'll:
- Live with a French family and share daily meals with them
- Get a guided historical and architectural tour of Rennes
- Take language classes that are perfect for your level
- Volunteer to help the local community
- Explore at least two regions in Northwestern France
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.