CIEE Summer Language + Culture Program in Toulouse, France
The new CIEE Language and Culture Short-Term Program in Toulouse offers you the opportunity to take French language courses, as well as courses in art, history, culture, communication, and political science in a student-friendly city that has recently been voted as the best city to study abroad in France, according to an annual ranking published in September 2015. A robust co-curricular program includes an overnight excursion, field trips, and various cultural activities. Through these experiences, you will become members of the vibrant Toulouse community and will learn firsthand about French culture, art, and history.
Study abroad in Toulouse and you'll:
- Engage in basic informal and some formal conversations on topics related to everyday life including home, school, and leisure activities
- Investigate and recognize the role and value of historical facts and myths leading to today's French sense of identity
- Be able to compare the French educational system and classroom experience with that of the United States
Find out more
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.