CIEE Business, Language, and Culture Program in Shanghai, China
There’s a reason the Chinese are so successful in international business – they’ve been excelling at it since the days of Marco Polo and the Silk Road. There’s no better city to examine the rapidly changing nature of global business than Shanghai. On CIEE’s Business, Language, and Culture program, you’ll learn the causes behind, and challenges of, China’s rapid economic development and emergence on the world stage through coursework, networking with corporate leaders, an internship, and more.
Study abroad in Shanghai and you’ll:
- Learn from highly respected business professors, and local and international business leaders
- Visit prominent Chinese multinational and international companies
- Tour sites of historic, political, and financial significance?
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.