CIEE Central European Studies Program in Budapest, Hungary
We'll show you Budapest though the eyes of its people. Through a series of specially designed courses, you'll develop insight into Hungary's historic, political, economic, and social development in the wider comparative context within Europe. Internships, volunteer work, cultural activities, and excursions will bring this beautiful city and its local traditions to life.
Study abroad in Budapest and you'll:
- Take CIEE and Corvinus University courses, which provide a rewarding and challenging academic program in one of Europe's most interesting cities
- Experience a country adjusting to new alliances, NATO and the European Union
- Volunteer with a local organization or government ministry, and earn credit with an internship
- Experience rural villages in Transylvania, Romania, and stay with local families on a multi-day excursion
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.