CIEE Summer Internship in Shanghai, China
Shanghai is a commercial giant, financial and cultural hub, and home to the largest container port on Earth. Doing business here is, more often than not, doing business with the world. Get with the program: the CIEE Summer Internship program in Shanghai will build your business knowledge from a global perspective!
During this program, you'll learn firsthand about business ethics, corporate structure, fiscal policies and regulatory impact, workplace issues, and the importance of skills such as integrity and collaboration. What's more, you'll develop contacts in China that can potentially help with future career opportunities.
Study abroad in Shanghai and you will also:
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
- Develop important intercultural skills by working in an international business environment
- Advance your Chinese language proficiency and business vocabulary--reading, writing, and presenting information with more fluency, complexity, and confidence
- Build your professional skills and real-world work experience as you expand your professional network alongside professionals at Chinese companies, multinationals, or NGOs
- Discover another side of China on a weekend field trip to Nanjing
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.