Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
London School of Economics and Political Science-Summer
About the Program
Build towards your future with a summer abroad at the London School of Economics. Challenging courses in areas like accounting and finance, business and management, culture and environment, economics and international relations, and government and society will help you build a foundation of expertise in your chosen subject
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- Study at Britain's only university specializing in the study of the social sciences, a member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League
- Take advantage of LSE's close ties to business, government, law and media in the city
- LSE is part of the University of London (UL), so students can use the UL Union's excellent facilities
- Choose from courses in accounting and finance; economics; international relations, government and society; law; and management
- Classes with professionals from the United Nations, World Health Organization and leading international banks
- Students may attend a single session (first or second session only), combine two consecutive sessions or take all three sessions
- Students take one course per session, each worth 3.75 U.S. semester credit hours
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.