Study Abroad in ARGENTINA with IFSA
Advanced Language and Culture in Buenos Aires
About the Program
Spend your summer studying the rich culture, history and literature of Argentina, living in the distinct urban sophistication of Buenos Aires. Museums, opera and cinemas mix comfortably with the sounds of soccer, Zumba, and Tai Chi in the city's welcoming plazas and parks, waiting for you to dive right in.
About Buenos Aires
Located in Eastern Argentina, near the border of Uruguay, Buenos Aires is one of the most cosmopolitan societies in the world with a distinctly European Air. Known for its sophistication and culture with unparalleled opportunities to enjoy theatre, music, films an museums.
- Study on an outstanding program courses specially designed for IFSA-Butler students located at the oldest public university in Argentina
- Take classes four days per week to allow extra time for volunteer work or cultural activities around the city
- Convenient access to Buenos Aires, a dynamic city with unlimited things to see and do
- Opportunity to fulfill degree requirements and improve your Spanish in a vibrant location
- Available for advanced Spanish speakers
- Program courses conducted in Spanish by Argentine faculty
- Take Advanced Spanish and Argentine Culture courses and choose at least one optional program course: Latin American and Argentine Literature or Argentine History
- Academic Advisors are available throughout the semester
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.