CIEE Summer Language and Culture Program in Seville, Spain
This summer come develop your Spanish language skills and immerse yourself in local culture in the beautiful, dynamic capital of Andalusia.
Through intensive language study, area studies courses, offered in English and Spanish, homestays, and a variety of cultural activities and excursions, summer study abroad Seville offers you a unique and exciting international experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Compare the country's past and present in courses on Spanish culture, politics, and art; and take innovative courses in human rights, sociology, public health, or international relations
- Explore Sevillano culture through visits to museums, theaters, and traditional festivals
- Travel to sites of cultural importance including, but not limited to Granada, Málaga, Cádiz, Carmona, and Itálica
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.