CIEE Summer Central European Studies in Prague, Czech Republic
Staggering architecture, rich cultural history, a turbulent past and exciting future – Prague is as fascinating a city as it is beautiful. Spend your summer exploring the rich cultural and social heritage of Prague, the Czech Republic, and Central Europe through the exploration of its art and architectural roots, local societies, and dynamic history.
Study abroad in Prague and you'll have access to coursework, cultural excursions, activities, and flat buddies that give you the opportunity to make the city your own.
Study abroad in Prague and you will:
In Prague you will:
- Spend your summer in one of Europe's most exciting cities, and learn about a variety of Central European issues and Czech perspectives
- Participate in experiential activities linked with coursework
- Explore the city and study in one, two or three four-week sessions
- Live with local students in an apartment in one of Prague's authentic neighborhoods; get help acclimating to the city through CIEE Flat Buddies--local Charles University or FAMU students; partake in cultural activities and day/weekend excursions that augment class material
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.