CIEE Summer Business + Culture in Barcelona, Spain
International experience. An understanding of foreign markets and practices. What will you need to succeed in an increasingly globalized economy? This summer, discover a new culture and gain critical global perspective while pursuing your degree in Business in Barcelona.
This short-term program offers you challenging coursework, homestays, company visits, and a variety of cultural excursions and activities that give you insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.
Study business abroad in Spain and you will:
- Explore the region of Catalonia and surrounding provinces with exciting day and overnight trips
- Live with a Spanish family, in a shared apartment or in a student residencia
- Explore the city and immerse yourself in local culture with CIEE-organized activities
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL JHU APPLICANTS
There is a dual application process for this program:
(1) Students must complete the Hopkins application by clicking on the green "Apply Now" button
(2) Students must complete the program application, which you can access on the program website.
Please make sure to abide by both the Hopkins and the program deadlines as they may be different.